- Sri Ganapatini Sevimpa (Saurashtram): Invocation
- Vasudevayani (Kalyani): Visit of dvAra pAla to the assembly.
- dvArapAla questions the sUtradhAri (of the nATakam); the sUtradhAri explains the purpose of the nATakam.
- On questioning by sUtradhAri, dvArapAla tells that varuNa (Lord of Oceans) has ordered the town to be beautified for greeting Prahlada who has been saved by samudrarAja.
- Sagarundu vedalenido (Yamuna Kalyani): Visit of samudrarAja.
- Vinata Suta Rara (Huseni): samudrarAja calls on garuDa to release Prahlada from nAgapAzam.
- Vishnu Vahanundu (Shankarabharanam) : Arrival of garuDa.
- Varidhi niku (Todi): After being released from nAgapAzam, Prahlada pays obeisance to samudrarAja. Prahlada requests samudrarAja to tell him the path by adopting which Lord Hari would manifest Himself.
- Vaccunu Hari (Kalyani): samudrarAja assures Prahlada that Lord Hari would come if he prays to Him with total dedication.
- Vandanamu Raghunandana (Sahana): Prahlada prays to Lord Hari.
- Indukayi tanuvunu (Punnagavarali): As Lord does not manifest, Prahlada becomes sad.
- Etla kanugonduno (Ghanta): Prahlada laments further.
- Nijamaite mundara (Bhairavi): Prahlada hears the music of the vINa of sage Narada - Prahlada asks him to come before him.
- Narada muni vedalina (Kamavardhini): Arrival of sage Narada.
- After paying obeisance to sage Narada, Prahlada tells his anguish. The sage tells him about the conversation he heard at vaikuNTham and that the Lord is aware of Prahlada's bhakti.
- Ipudaina nanu (Arabhi): Hearing the sweet words, Prahlada feels happy.
- Prahlada wants to know the details of conversation between Lord Hari and Mother Lakshmi. As the Lord explains the call of Prahlada, mother feels sad that the Lord leaves Her frequently and She feels sad that the Lord might remain at bhUlOka and not come back. Thus sage Narada explains that the Lord is very eager to come to Earth.
- Ennaga manasuku (Nilambari): Hearing the nectarine words, Prahlada extols Lord.
- Eti janmamidi (Varali): As the Lord does not manifest, Prahlada laments.
- Entanucu varnintune (Saurashtram) [sung by the commentator]: Hearing the lamentation of Prahlada, Lord proceeds to Earth.
- E nati nomu phalamo (Bhairavi) [Prahlada sings]: Lord Hari comes to earth and embraces Prahlada.
- Adugu varamulanu (Arabhi (Lord sings)): Lord Hari asks Prahlada to ask for boons.
- Varija nayana (Kedara Gaula): Hearing these words, Prahlada feels sad that the Lord is trying to cheat him by granting boons. he tells the Lord that he desires no such boons.
- Tanalone dhyaninchi (Deva gandHari): Prahlada explains what he wants - he want to be merged with the Lord forever.
- O Rama Rama sarvonnata (Nagagandhari): As the Lord further tests Prahlada, Prahlada says that he is not ready to accept any such deceits.
- Sri Rama Jaya Rama (Madhyamavati): As the Lord wants to leave, Prahlada pleads to him.
- Sarasiruha nayana (Bilahari): Prahlada sees atma jyoti and extols Lord.
- Vaddayundede (Varali): Prahlada asks Lord to remain with him always; Prahlada explains how he will keep the Lord happy.
- Tiruna na loni (Saveri): The Lord seats Prahlada in his lap and asks what he wants and Prahlada explains further.
- Ramabhirama Raghurama (Saveri): Lord further tests him - He says that he will grant him other boons which will make him famous. But Prahlada would have none of it. He wants only bhakti.
- Daya rani (Mohanam): Prahlada prays to Lord further.
- Daya seyavayya (Yadukula kambhoji) [Prahlada sings]: Lord wants to know from Prahlada what exactly he wants.
- Anandamanandamayenu (Bhairavi): Lord bestows on Prahlada what he desired and also ciraJjIvatvam etc. Prahlada becomes happy.
- Jaya mangalam nitya (Ghanta): Prahlada extols Lord Hari.
- Nannu vidichi (Riti gaula): Lord wants to take leave of Prahlada, but he would not leave him.
- Andundakane (Kamavardhini): Lord says that he will go to vaikunTham, meet Lakshmi and then come back. Prahlada suspects some trick again and he seeks promise from the Lord that He would return.
- Emani vegintune (Huseni): As the Lord departs, Prahlada becomes worried.
- Enta papinaitinemi (Gaulipantu): Further lamentation of Prahlada.
- O Jagannatha (Kedara gaula): Prahlada searches where the Lord could be. As he recollects the words of the Lord madbhaktAH yatra gayanti tatra tiSThAmi nArada realising that the Lord is resident in the hearts of Bhagavatas, he prays to Lord.
- Chelimini jalajakshu (Yadukula kambhoji): As the Lord did not turn up, he looks at each and every one whom he sees and asks them to convey to the Lord his anguish.
- Pahi Kalyana Rama (Kapi): Lord Hari comes along with mother Lakshmi - Prahlada extols the Lord.
- Rara mayintidaka (Asaveri): As the Lord embraces Prahlada, he calls the Lord to his house.
- Kamalabhavudu (Kalyani) [sung by commentator]: In order to behold Lord talking to Prahlada, Brahma comes to Earth.
- Dorakunayani (Todi) [sung by commentator]: Indra follows Brahma.
- Challare Ramachandruni (Ahiri): Prahlada offered the sixteen-fold upacAram to the Lord.
- Varamaina netrotsavamunu (Paraju): As the drama concludes, the Sun rises - as if to watch the spectacle of Lord Hari being worshipped by Prahlada.
- Jaya mangalam (Mohanam): Mangalam
- Ni nama rupamulaku (Saurashtram): Conclusion