O Ramaa Ramana
O ramA ramaNa rAma rAmaShow Details
nEnOrva jAla raghurAma
|O Beloved of LakSmi! O Lord Rama! O Lord Rama! O Lord Raghurama! I am not to able withstand the distress.|
1. sArasAkSa manasAra nammitiniShow Details
cErarA nIvupacAramAyegA (O ramA)
2. aGgalArpu kani poGgagAnu zrI
raGga nI madi karaGga lEdurA (O ramA)
3. ninnu nammi nE khinnuDaiti
Apannu narulakEmunnadiddharini (O ramA)
4. cuTTi cuTTi nA guTTunaGgaDina
peTTa jEsi cE paTTakuNTitivi (O ramA)
5. dhIruDaJcu ninu kOrukunna nI
vAralI vyasana vAridhinIdirA (O ramA)
6. mETiyau 1paluku bOTi patikiyE
nATi krOdhamO tODi vAralalO (O ramA)
7. mAna rakSaka purANa sajjana
nidAnuDanucu ninu dAnamaDigitini (O ramA)
8. gAna nIku sari gAna lOlayika
kAna rAru peddAna peTTudunu (O ramA)
9. yOga siddhulaku E gatiyanucu
vEga tOcadA tyAgarAja nuta (O ramA)
|1. O Lotus Eyed! I believed you whole heartedly; deign to be united with me – isn’t it indeed Your service? |
2. O Lord of Sri Rangam! Even after seeing my grief, Your mind has not melted to feel perturbed.
3. Having believed you, I became dejected; what hope is there in this world for hapless people?
4. Repeatedly, having exposed my honour, you remined without holding my hand.
5. Did Your people who besought You as a Hero, struggle in this Ocean of distress?
6. I do not know whether the great Brahma – Consort of Sarasvati – Goddess of speech - has some previous wrath (against me that my fate is like this) in the midst of my compeers.
7. O Saviour of our honour! O The Ancient One! I begged alms considering You to be the source of the pious people.
8. O Lord Enamoured by music! One cannot find any equal to you in music; I shall swear strongly.
9. O Lord Praised by this Thyagaraja! Will it not occur to You quickly as to what else is the scope for those who are accomplished in asceticism?
- 1paluku bOTi patiki – paluku bOTiki