Revision as of 02:47, 26 September 2010 by Karthik
1anduNDakanE vEga vaccedanani nApain-Show Details
Ana peTTi pOrA
|You leave after swearing by me that ‘I shall come fast and not remain there’.|
mandara dhara nIv2AptulatO kUDiShow Details
maracitEyEmi sEtunE O rAghava (andu)
|O Lord who bore mandara Mountain on your back! What shall I do if You forget me (by remaining) in the company of those dear to You? |
1. kanavalenanu vELa lEkunna kannIruShow Details
inakulAdhipa nIvu rAnu tAmasamaitEn-
3illu vAkiliyaunE O rAghava (andu)
2. nirupumAnanda zayyapai lEkuNTE
paramAtma nIvu kAnaka bhramasina vELa
parulu navvuTakaunE O rAghava (andu)
3. parama bhaktiyu nA prAyamulella danujula
varada zrI tyAgarAjArcita pada yuga
4vAridhi mundaranE O rAghava (andu)
|1. At that time when I am desirous of beholding You, if You are not there, tears will flow like a channel; O King of Solar race! if there is delay in Your arrival, I will have no security.|
2. O Incomparable Lord! If You are not found on the couch of bliss, every minutue will seem like an aeon; O Supreme Lord! when I am in bewildered (perplexed) not finding You, others would happen deride me.
3. (If You do not remain with me,) my supreme devotion would happen to go to the share of the demons throughout my life; O Bestower of Boons! O Lord whose Lotus Feet are worshipped by tyAgarAj! O rAghava! You leave after swearing by me in front of Lord of Oceans that ‘I shall come fast and not remain there’.
- General - rAga - pantuvarALi - kAmavardhini
- 2AptulatO – AptulalO
- 1anduNDakanE – the word ‘andu’ (there) means ‘Vaikuntha’.
- 3illu vAkili – This is a colloquial usage which means ‘there will be no security’.
- 4vAridhi mundaranE – Lord of Ocean as a witness.
- This kriti forms part of Dance Drama 'Prahlada Bhakti Vijyam'
|Prahlada Bhakti Vijayam (Drama) of Tyagaraja|