E Ramuni Nammitino
E rAmuni nammitinO nEnE pUla pUja jEsitinOShow Details
|Which Rama did I believe? With which flowers I worshipped?|
vAramu nija dAsa varulaku ripulainaShow Details
vAri 1madamaNacE zrI rAmuDu kAdO (E)
|Isn’t that Sri Rama who, ever quells the arrogance of those who are enemies of true great devotees? |
1. EkAntamuna sIta 2sOkOrci jO-koTTaShow Details
kAkAsuruDu cEyu cIkAku sairiJcukOka
madini daya lEka bANamu vEsi
3EkAkSuni jEyu sAkEta pati kAdO (E)
2. dAra putrula vadda cEranIka ravi
kumAruni velapaTa pAra-dOli giri
jEra jEsinaTTi tArA nAyakuni
saMhAramu jEsina zrI rAmuDu kAdO (E)
3. rOSamunADu dur-bhASalanu vini
vibhISaNuDA vELa ghOSiJci zaraNana
dOSa rAvaNu mada zOSakuDaina 4nir-
dOSa tyAgarAja pOSakuDu kAdO (E)
|1. Isn’t that King of Ayodhya who, when, in privacy, sleeping in the lap of Sita to her lullaby, unable to bear the troubles created by the crow demon, pitilessly, rendered him (the demon) as one-eyed by discharging weapon – Brahmastra? |
2. Isn’t that Sri Rama who slayed that Vali – husband of Tara – who, by banishing Sugriva – the son of Sun - made him reach the mountains, without allowing his wife and children to join him?
3. Isn’t that Faultless Lord - the nourisher of this Thyagaraja - who dried up the arrogance of the sinful Ravana, at that time when Vibhishana, hearing the abusive words uttered (by his brother), being piqued, sought refuge by loudly declaring?
- 1madamaNacE – madamaNacu
- 3EkAkSuni jEyu – EkAkSuni jEsina
- 2sOkOrci – this is how it is given in all the books. However, the exact meaning of the word is not clear.
- 4nirdOSa – this epithet may apply to the Lord or to Thyagaraja.