mElukOvayya mammElukO rAmaShow Details
mElaina sItA samEta nA bhAgyamA
|O Lord! May You wake up! Please look after us, |
One united with the excellent Sita! O My Fortune!
nAradAdulu ninnu kOri nI mahimaShow Details
lavvArigA pADucunnAripuDu tella-
vAragA vaccinadi zrI rAma navanIta
kSIramulu bAgugAnAragimpanu1 vEga (mElukO)
|Narada and others, seeking You, |
are now singing abundantly (about) Your greatness;
Sri Rama! The day is about to dawn;
May You wake up quickly to partake fresh butter and milk!
phaNi zayana animiSa ramaNulUDigamu sEyaShow Details
aNukuvaga niNDAru praNuti jEsedaru
maNi-mayAbharaNulau2 aNimAduliDu3 dIpa
maNulu telupAyenu taraNi vaMza vara tilaka (mElukO)
|One reclining on Sesha! The celestial damsels are reverentially praying |
much to You to (permit them to) render service to You;
The excellent lamps lit by Anima and the others, adorned with gem-studded ornaments, are fading; O Blessed Eminent One of the solar dynasty!
rAja rAjEzwara bha-rAja mukha sAkEtaShow Details
rAja sadguNa tyAgarAja nuta caraNa
rAjanya 4vibudha gaNa rAjAdulella ninu
pUjimpa kAcinArI jagamu pAlimpa (mElukO)
|O Lord of Emperors! O Moon-faced! O King of Ayodhya! |
O Lord of virtues! O Lord whose feet are praised by Thyagaraja!
O King, al the Lords of celestials and others are waiting for worshipping You;
O Lord! May You wake up in order to govern this Universe!
- 1bAguganAragimpa – bAgugAnAragimpa
- 2maNi-mayAbharaNulau – maNi-mayAbharaNulai : maNi-mayAbharaNulau - seems to be more appropriate.
- To know more about the eight Siddhis, please visite the site – [(Kundalini Yoga) Siddhis]
- 3aNimAdulu – the Eight siddhis – aNiman – laghiman – prApti – prAkAmya – mahiman – IzitA – vazitA – kAmAvazAyitA : become minute as atom – extreme lightness – reach anything (moon with the tip of finger) – irresistible will – illimitable bulk – supreme dominion – subjugating by magic – suppressing all desires. Source – Monier’s Sanskrit Dictionary.
- 4vibudha – this also means 'very learned’.