sogasu jUDa taramA nIShow Details
|Is it possible to see anywhere such comeliness as that of Yours?|
niga-nigamanucu kapOlaShow Details
yugamucE merayu mOmu (sogasu)
|Is it possible to see anywhere such comeliness of shining face with a pair gleaming cheeks?|
1. amarArcita pada yugamu1Show Details
abhaya prada kara yugamu1
kamanIya tanu nindita
kAma kAma ripu nuta nI (sogasu)
2. vara 2bimba samAdharamu1
kara dhRta zara kOdaNDa
marakatAGga varamaina (sogasu)
3. ciru nagavulu1 muGgurulu1
mari kannula tETa1
|1. The feet worshipped by the celestials; the hands that bestow freedom from fear; lovable body that puts to shame the cupid; O Lord praised by Lord Siva – the enemy of cupid! is it possible to see anywhere such comeliness as that of Yours?|
2. The lips resembling the beautiful (red) Bimba fruit; the chest adorned with flowers of Vakula tree; the hands that wield arrows and bow Kothanda; O Lord with sapphire hued body? Is it possible to see anywhere such exquisite comeliness?
3. The smile; the curls of hair (falling on forehead); and clarity of eyes; O Sacred Lord worshipped by this Tyagaraja! is it possible to see anywhere such comeliness?
- 1pada yugamu, kara yugamu, adharamu, uramu, nagavulu, muGgurulu, tETa - pada yugamO, kara yugamO, adharamO, uramO, navvO, muGgurulO, tETO
- 4tyAgarAja vandanIya – tyAgarAjArcita vandanIya
- 2bimba - Momordica monadelpha, a climber with bright red fruit -tamizh - kOvaippazhaM
- 3vakula - flowers of Mimusops elengi; tamizh - magizha tree (magizhambU).